Lighter, Stronger, Faster – Performance Redefined.
A luxury-sportive shoe combining classic materials with state of the art technology. Heat malleable custom fit credentials, stunning looks and aerodynamic efficiency.
- The Last (plastic foot): Using data from 20,000 laser foot scans the last was created. Merging the last with Bont’s custom footwear for speed skate/performance.
- The Footbed: The footbed is the first part of the shoe added to the last. It is made in-house from a heat moldable EVA. The footbed is 65A hardness and only 3mm thick which makes it extremely light weight and heat moldable.
- The Liner: The liner is then added which has been chosen out of hundreds of liners. This liner is not only light weight and strong, but it fights odor and is not easily broken down by sweat.
- Memory Foam: Next, the memory foam. The foam is closed cell so it will not absorb moisture, it will retain its shape, and is also extremely light weight.
- Anti-Stretch Tapes: Tapes similar to seat-belt material are added to ensure the shoe does not stretch over time.
- Carbon Fiber: Hand laid carbon on areas where the majority of the stress will be while cycling.
- The Upper: The light weight upper is attached onto the shoe. The buckles and straps are attached in which they are specifically placed to pull the foot down and into the shoe properly. The result is a shoe with the ultimate strength to weight ratio.
Cycling shoes have long been designed by Europeans with pointed toed and narrow toe boxes. This shoe shape causes most of the problems with forefoot numbness. Bont cycling shoes have a roomy oblique toe box, come in three widths and have heat moldable composite chassis allowing the shoes to be custom fit to your feet. Bont cycling shoes are available as road biking shoes mountain biking shoes and triathlon shoes.
Since 2008, Bont Cycling has dedicated itself to producing the world’s most technically advanced and anatomically correct cycling shoes. Designed and built to withstand the rigors of professional cycling across all disciplines, Bont Cycling shoes have been ridden to major victories in road, time trial, track and triathlon disciplines. Bont Cycling’s current trophy case includes 15 Tour de France stage wins including an overall title with Bradley Wiggins, one stunning Paris-Roubaix victory, an Olympic time trial title, countless Olympic and World Championship track medals, three IRONMAN World Championships and two 70.3 IM Championships. Bont Cycling currently offers 14 models covering road, triathlon, track, time trial, MTB and gravel requirements with up to 19 sizes, four widths and full custom design.