Effective Monday March 30th
As ancillary healthcare providers, we know that foot health is essential. While casual shopping for shoes may not be in order, our clinic will remain open during reduced hours to serve your needs.
We have instituted precautionary procedures to minimize risks of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
- Our hours of operation will be shortened to 10AM to 4PM Monday – Friday.
- Patients will be seen by appointment only.
- No more than four people will be allowed into the store at a time.
- All surfaces are to be cleaned after each visit.
- Safe distancing will be enforced.
- Clinician will wear personal protective equipment when treating patients.
- We will continue to offer our tele-consulting service, including free shipping and returns of shoes, arch supports, and accessories.
You can be confident that Foot Dynamics takes the coronavirus outbreak seriously and is going above and beyond to provide for your safety.
If you are uncomfortable visiting us in person, we are offering a tele-consulting service. If you are a current customer, we have sales and/or clinical evaluation records we can use to help you select footwear and services. If you are a new customer, our highly-respected foot care professionals know the right questions to ask to provide you with the assistance you need.
Free shipping and returns of shoes, arch supports, and accessories.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
COVID-19 Update from City of Boise
COVID-19 Update from State of Idaho
For questions, please contact us.