Fit. Comfort. Style.
The latest technology used to create a wide variety of styles, sizes, and widths.
- A – Added Depth In Toe Box and ForeFoot: allows extra toe room and provides adequate space for use of orthotics.
- B – Padded Tongue: minimizes lacing pressure over the instep.
- C – Foam Cushioned Collar: prevents heel slippage for a snug and friction-free fit.
- D – Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer: provides rear foot walking stability and minimizes slippage.
- E – Removable, Dual-Density Insole: with Drillex cover wicks moisture away form the foot to keep it healthy and dry. The insole permanently forms to the foot, where the molded bottom provides additional cushioning.
- F – Steel Shank: adds support and stability with excellent arch support.
- G – Wide Shank, Lightweight Outsole: provides a ball-of-foot base for stability and great fit, a mild “Rocker Bottom” to move the foot forward during walking.
Through an advanced comfort protection system, Drew shoes are engineered to help alleviate foot pain with lightweight comfort, flexibility and durability. They come in extended sizes from narrow to wide for feet that require special care for ailments like diabetes and arthritis. Drew styles feature supreme comfort components including: a roomy toe box, an extended steel stabilizer and removable insoles to accommodate orthotics.
Drew shoes and Drew sandals are available in many styles and all feature removable sock liners making them orthotic friendly. Most Drew shoes and sandals are available in at least three widths and feature additional depth. Drew women’s and Drew men’s shoes and sandals are all orthotic friendly.